Terms and Conditions
We and our agents will maintain a registration database for all entrants and their chosen emergency contact. All information will be collected, stored and processed in accordance with GDPR.
The entrant is responsible for providing and maintaining the accuracy of personal records within out database. Should any information change between registration and participation, it’s the individual entrants’ responsibility to ensure that their records are updated.
The organiser may use the entrants contact information to keep them informed of the event or to notify them of other cycling related events organised or promoted by Redrok Events Ltd.
We comply with Data Protection Legislation and you have the right of access to personal records held by the organiser on written request.
The organiser may share the entrants contact details with their event partners. All partners are clearly identified on the official event website.
Entrants have the right to ‘opt-out’ of this information sharing agreement at any time.
Personal data will be held securely for 7 years for insurance and legal requirements.
Entrants give permission for the organisers, their agents, or any other associated organisations to use any photographs, video recording or sound recordings from the event. Such images and recordings may be used or included on websites, media publications, advertising and promotional information or other publicly sources.
All participants must be 16 years of age on event day or over.
Anyone under the age of 18 years of age must be registered by a parent/guardian.
The event fee will be £45.00 Inc. VAT.
£5 of all entry fees will be donated to our ‘In Aid Of’ charities as advertised.
Event Cancellation Policy:
In light of the Covid-19 Pandemic, if the event requires postponing due to government guidelines on sporting events such as these, and limited to the number of entries, all riders will be automatically deferred until the rescheduled event. Alternatively, we will also offer a full refund minus the charitable donation (£40 inc VAT). All riders will be given choice by email.
In the event that the organisers are forced to cancel the event due to circumstances beyond their control and other than Covid-19 Restrictions, such as war, strike, crime, riot, epidemic, pandemic other than Covid-19, flooding, extreme weather, or any other event described by the legal term 'act of God' all entries will automatically be deferred to the re-scheduled event. Alternatively, we will also offer a refund of £25.00 inc VAT in order to recover costs. This is limited to cancellation within 24hrs of the event start time.
The event organisers are not responsible for any travel or accommodation expenses you may have made.
Other than the Event Cancellation Policy, if you have entered and find that you can’t attend the event, you can “Transfer” your entry details to another cyclist by contacting and there will be a £5.00 administration fee.
All routes advertised are subject to change without notification.
The person that enters the event/s must be the person participating as shown on your rider information.
All riders should ensure that they are physically fit to undertake the activity. If you feel unwell on event day, please don’t participate. Information on how to contact us on the day of the event will be available within your rider packs.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entrants attendance or participation in the event, or any future event/s if we feel necessary for their safety and others.
Entrants in Redrok Events Ltd. must abide by the following rules:
• It is mandatory that all riders wear a safety-approved cycling helmet complying with current standards. Any rider not wearing a helmet will not be covered by the event insurance and will be disqualified from the event and could be liable for damages if involved in an accident on that basis.
• Bikes must be roadworthy and safe
• Bikes must not be or have fitted Tri Bars, disc wheels, handlebar extensions, recumbent bicycle, electronic bikes, fixed gears, single speed, attachment parts, trailers
• Bikes must be fitted with front and rear lights
• No hard or aluminium drinks bottles
• Earphones are not permitted to be worn at any time
• You must carry a basic bicycle repair kit sufficient to maintain your bike in the event of a puncture or minor mechanical failure
• Riders must display their race numbers to the front of their bike and the back of their jersey
• The event is a race. It is a timed personal challenge in which participants will be informed of their achievement
• All riders must abide by law and adhere to the highway code
• Participants will not drop litter of any kind around the route/s and must pay due diligence to.
• Participants must comply with the instructions of the organisers and other course officials.
• Event routes will be clearly signed, and all routes are available to download from the website. However, whilst the organiser will make every effort to ensure that the routes are adequately signed, the onus of remaining on course rests with the rider.
• Should circumstances dictate, or in the interest of safety, the organisers reserve the right to make such changes to the published event route as may be deemed necessary in their absolute discretion.
• The organiser reserves the right to require a participant to retire from the event where their conduct is considered to be inappropriate. If required to retire the participant must surrender their rider number to an event official and take no further part in the event. This can include cut-off times at feed stations which will be published.
• Whilst appropriate risk assessments will be carried out before the event, riders assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur whilst travelling to or from the event, during the event, or whilst on any premises related to the event.
Participants must abide by all event rules and regulations and all applicable rules and regulations of the relevant sporting governing bodies that oversee the running of the Event including the relevant British Cycling regulations and Doping rules. The participant understands that he/she will not be entitled to a refund of the fees if he/she is disqualified from the Event as a result of an infringement of these conditions or any such rules and regulations. The
Organiser is also entitled to impose Event rules upon the participant from time to time which will form part of these conditions.
You agree that we will publish your Personal Information as part of the Event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for insurance, licence or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or to other events. Results may include (but not limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times, occupation and age category.
We may seek medical information of participants to share with our medical provider (as and when the need arises) in the event of an incident or accident.